Friday, May 27, 2011

D:

Gah, I'm sorry. I haven't posted in a while. :( I'll try to find some cool pictures to post :D Okay, most of the pictures are from Orlando, but they're cool! :P
Bad quality, but it's a pretty epic picture :D

FACEPLAAAAAAANT!

D'awwwwww

yay for pinwheels


palm tree

don't ya love Dr Suess?

HOGWARTS

oh yesssss

you can't really see it, but it's the owl post sign :P

Durmstrang FTW

awesomeness

cool plant at the hotel

Hogsmeade epicness

I GOT A WAND HERE!!!!! :D
yay


-Kira

5 comments:

  1. OHMAIGAWDISTHATARABBIT.
    LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. That rabbit is now engaged to meh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO. FREAKING. JEALOUS. Of Harry Potter Wizarding World, I mean. Not the rabbit. Although the rabbit is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU CAN'T HAZ RABBIT. I'm already engaged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not my rabbit :P It's my friends. And Missy: It. Rocks. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. We went there too. I didn't get a picture and Durmstrang and Bebotaux wasn't there but I got a want too! Did you go on a roller coaster? We went on The Hippogriff and the Hogwarts one.
    Toria did all three,
    Was the yellow sign from Doctor Seuss?

    ReplyDelete

Comment and we will love you forever