Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nature Pictures(:

Got to use my Mum's camera, which is loads better than mine :P Anyhoo, these came out pretty well - come to think of it, they're probably the best photos I've ever taken. If I do say so myself. Which I do. Anyway, enlarge please, if you have the time(:

 Baby praying mantis(:
 And again xD
 Part of my backyard
 Ditto.
 Ladybug! Yes, here in Hawaii, ladybugs are blue/black. Cool, huh?
 Clearly, it's a purple flower.
 Honolulu skyline! 
 Flowers. Enlarge please! 
 Okay, this one you seriously have to enlarge.
 And this one. 
 Uh... rock wall. 
 Plumaria flower! This things are gorgeous. They smell great, too.
 Berries. Probably poisonous.
 Another plumaria flower.
 Mushrooms!!! I am a mushroom addict. They're just so... quaint! 
 :)
 :D
 TOAD! I have a small pond in my backyard, and spotted this guy chillin' there.
 Lol. 
 This toad is awesome. 
 Ditto. He had part of lily pad stuck to his back. I peeled it of later. 
 Same toad, this time in the pond. Am I boring you? 
Last one. I promise. Lily! 


Aren't you proud of me? I didn't use atrocious effects this time! 

4 comments:

Comment and we will love you forever