Thursday, April 21, 2011

γεία σας!

γεία σας (hi)! My name is Guinevere and I'm 14 and a half years old. I'm a vegetarian, have three siblings, and four rabbits and a cat for pets. I love Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, Greek mythology, and TONS of other things (including Darren Criss :)).I used to use a Samsung and Canon, but now I mostly use a Panasonic.
Some of my pictures...
 Canyon near Lake Powell in Arizona/Utah
 Leaf in the snow
 Flower in Sedona, Arizona
 Two of my rabbits

 Lake Powell in the evening (taken from my phone--bad quality)
 Flagstaff, Arizona at the Snow Bowl (top of ski lift)
 Stray cat at my family's timeshare (northern Arizona)
 Algae on a rock at Slide Rock in Sedona, Arizona
 Sunset in my backyard
 Hummingbird resting in the rain
 Hummingbird resting in the rain
 One of my rabbits
 Super small pinecone
 Koala at the zoo
 Hummingbird on a tree
 Hummingbird at the feeder
 Hummingbird egg in a nest at my house
 My boots in the irrigation
My boots in the irrigation

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, if I could favorite the Lake Powell one I would. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg...those are awesome...I love the one's of your boots in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are AMAZING! I love the Lake Powell one, the pinecone one, and the canyone one ;D

    ReplyDelete

Comment and we will love you forever