Thursday, April 21, 2011

:D Mae Govannen






Hey! I'm Maddie (or Tari, if you want my name Elvish) and I really like fantasy stuff, cats, drawing, singing, climbing trees, warm days, friends, going barefoot, good food, blogging, listening to music, putting on gothic makeup, and taking pictures, even though my camera is really bad quality. First off, thanks SO MUCH Toria for letting me be an author of this blog! Second off, Toria's pictures are way better then mine and she has awesome red hair. I have long hair, but sadly it's not red. Yet. Anyway, I'm out of things to say and I'm probably boring you do death, so I'll just post some random pics now even if they're not so good..

7 comments:

  1. Oh mai gods. Your cat is cute. I want to hug him/her.
    Plus he/she looks a lot like our cat Niko
    What's his/her name? :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Stella, my kitten. I found her in the woods in our yard when I was 10 and fell inlove with her. She was like 4 months old then, so now she's 1 year old, and really insane. I'll edit the post and add some more cute pics of her =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAAAAAAW!!
    Cats are so cool.
    I love our 5.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian I see? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and we will love you forever