Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Huzzah For Pictures... And Computer Effects

My first post here(: I want to thank Toria for creating this blog, and adding me as an author or whatever Blogger calls 'em. And thanks to all you other author-people for your inspiring photography.
Anyhoo - on to the pictures. And yes, these are taken by a crappy camera xP And again, yes, they are also all on my DeviantArt page.

Feetsies. And they're orange!  ...Thanks to the computer. I'm not an Oompa-Loompa.

More feet. With more effects. My friend said it looked like I was stepping on a piece of cardboard with a bite taken out of it. This is not true - I'm stepping on a lily pad.

*Ahem* more effects....

Lily! With, um, more effects xP

Boots! These are one of my few pictures that don't have noticeable effects.

And, well, that's that.
Sorry for the overuse of computer effects. I abuse those effects, I use them so often...

Stay excellent,
Missy

2 comments:

Comment and we will love you forever